London is still one of the world’s foremost centres for international finance. Training for a career in the city’s finance sector can lead to a financially rewarding job working in one of the top international finance companies. Even working in a finance role in a small business in London is often lucrative and rewarding. The England’s capital city is a large and thriving business and finance hub and as such the opportunities for career progression are wide and attractive.
Are you sold on the idea of starting an exciting new career working in a finance role in London? The first step on that path is to choose the right qualifications and training to get you, firstly, through the door and into a finance job and, secondly, excelling in your new role.
Key questions to ask yourself as you begin your search for the right education to excel as a bookkeeper or accountant are:
- Is the qualification widely recognised and highly sought-after by London finance employers?
- How long does the training and qualification take to achieve and what does it cost?
- Does the training and testing provide the right knowledge and skills development for me to get my new career as an accountant or bookkeeper off to a flying start?
Fast Track AAT Courses in London can help you Land a Lucrative Finance Job Quicker
AAT courses in London can be one of the quickest and most effective routes into a career in finance in the UK’s leading centre of commerce and a world leading centre for international finance. AAT qualifications are recognised, well thought of and valued both in the United Kingdom and internationally. Gaining an AAT approved finance qualification can give you a big advantage with both PLC’s and small businesses as you enter the London finance job market.
AAT finances course options include:
- Computerised Accounting
- Accounting Skills to Run Your Own Business
Top reasons to study for an AAT fast-track course include:
- You can start working and being productive from the get-go
- You could become a Chartered Accountant
- You could setup your own accounting firm
- You may decide to use your foundation AAT qualification as a jump-start into further education or use it to go to University
- AAT are a widely recognised mark of excellence that employers seek and value
- The courses are practically focused and build the skills that finance employers want
- Boost your earnings potential – a career in finance in London can be very lucrative