Traditional market is one of attractive places to visit of a certain country. Including Indonesia, you may visit Jakarta and its traditional market for shopping traditions market in Jakarta. There are some recommended places that you can visit to reveal the traditional view of Jakarta. If Jakarta has been known as the metropolitan city, some people can still find the pictures of real Jakarta’s people by seeing those who works in traditional market.
When most people nowadays choose to shop in supermarket, many people in Jakarta are still shopping in traditional market. Not all traditional markets in Jakarta are dirty as many people say. Some of them have been renovated to make the visitors feeling more comfortable. In these following points, you may see some recommended markets to visit for your best shopping experience in Jakarta.
- When you are attracted to have a visit for the night shopping traditions market in Jakarta, you can just go directly to Kramat Jati market. Kramat Jati market is also known by its high quality products. You can find much stuff is sold in negotiable price such as vegetables, household appliances, poultries, fabrics, and many other else. Many people still visit this market as it is always open in 24 hours. It makes you comfortable to visit whenever you need.
- If you need to find the right place of fabrics and clothings, you may choose to go to Tanah Abang market. This market is already known as one of the best destinations for your perfect clothing needs. You will get the best clothes in high quality materials and the price is also negotiable. You can bargain with the sellers to get the right price. You will also find nice Batik for nice fashion.
- Santa Market is also another choice when you need to find the right clothes. It is also a perfect place for you who want to proceed your shopping activities in poultry and vegetable stores. There are many stores that offer you affordable things in great prices. You can bargain it well and get the fresh groceries you look for.
- If you need to fins antique things such as watches, retro clothes, instruments, and fabrics, you can go to Pasar Baru. Pasar Baru is the right market that will serve you with old stuff but precious to own. Sometimes, you need to be patient in bargaining the price as it has high value of arts.
- Pasar Mayestik is also recommended for you to visit. You may fulfill your needs completely in this place with great price too. The access to this market is also easy so that you can go there by yourself.
After seeing all recommended markets above, you may have a plan to visit the right traditional market. You can have the vacation and the experience in shopping in traditional market by visiting those places. For better tracking, you may use your map application in your gadget to get the access for shopping traditions market in Jakarta location.